Nikken Samurai Sword Scissors, Oda Nobunaga Model
- This Japanese sword scissors features a motif of a Japanese historical figure. The unique blade pattern and curvature characteristic of Japanese swords are realistically replicated.
- This model is inspired by Oda Nobunaga, a renowned Japanese warlord and military commander during the Sengoku period.
- Nikken Cutlery is located in Seki City, Gifu Prefecture, the center of traditional Japanese cutlery production.
- Size | 7.28 inch x 2.83 inch x 0.71 inch
- Free shipping for orders $30 and over
- $4.99 for orders up to $29.99
We have a 30-day return policy.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unopened and unused. It must also be in the original packaging. If the product packaging has been opened you can not return the item.